2010-05-27

So When Can I Pick Up PAB?

At that other place, while poking fun of how wnorg SE Cupp can be I made the following statement:
I’ve reconsidered. If it’ll get me a date with fellow Red Eye redhead Patti Ann Browne then I agree with anything SE Cupp says.

Little did I know, I already had. Compare my previous post with Cupp's previous NYDN column.

Why am I pointing this out? Doesn't this highlight my complete failure as a satirist - my inability to think of anything so ridiculously over-the-top that it would never be seriously suggested by anyone, let alone a conservative commentator four days previous?

It's because I am still obsessed with Patti Ann Browne.

2 comments:

Mendacious D said...

If Republican c-list pundits did not exist, we would have to invent them.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

If Republican c-list pundits did not exist, we would have to invent them.

At least Republican c-cup pundits exist, to our mingled delight and dismay.

WV- enimga... what a riddel and a misteree are wrapped in on a teabagger's sign.