2009-10-16

In Praise of Fox News

Well, well - another stretch of no posts.  Interspersed with my whining about not getting any comments.  FFS, if I'm not going to bother writing here, why the hell should anyone else?

Anyways, I'm just going on record here to proclaim my undying adoration of Sith Lord Dark Hottiest.  Also, since it's been a while since I posted, I can use this opportunity to crib a bit wholesale.

Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years,
Rocking my peers and puttin' suckas in pH33r.
Dontcha nevah evah pull my lever, 'cause I exploooode
And my nine is easy to load.

2 comments:

The Seven Sisters said...

If it makes you feel any better, here, have my gift of words, a comment. I think I don't like your Sith Lord Dark Hottiest, she looks nothing like me.

Dragon-King Wangchuck said...

Good evening, I'm your blogger and bondage and discipline enthusiast Dragon-King Wangchuck. Three days ago I put up this post asking "you down with P.A.B.?" at which point no nothing replied "she looks nothing like me."

Well, first of all, I'll tell you who's down with P.A.B. - Every. Last. Homey.
Secondly, the question was rhetorical.