2011-01-01

Happy New Years!

Resolutions:
1. Now that 2010 is over, I've got my first calendar year tally of posts. Ninety-two. So for 2011, I resolve to post marginally more often. I'm going to break 100 for 2011.
2. Generally, be AWESOME.
3. Lurn Photoshop, but only at an incredibly basic level. Enough to start pasting sammiches into images of random conservative bloggers and pundits. Considering how lazy I am, expect to see my first work of vandalism in December.
4. Do your mom.
5. Pull "I'm With Alison" off before Candace starts her gig. I'm still with Alison but there really ought to be a limit to WATB-antics. And Candace already has a steep enough uphill road to travel. Plus it's probably what Alison would want anyways, she's so classy and professional. BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT ALISON WAS ROBBED.

9 comments:

vacuumslayer said...

3.)You may or may not know this, but in regards to this thing I'm kind of a big deal.

2.)This made me laugh. Also, I'm super-good at being awesome. But, I'm sorry, this cannot be taught.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Resoutions:

1) Not to drink any more.
2) Not to drink any less.

Dragon-King Wangchuck said...

slayer,
I've seen your work. Maybe after I've figured out what the menu items mean it might be worthwhile - but at this stage it would be like asking Stephen Hawking for help with doing fractions.

As for the awesomeness, while it may not be teachable - it does seem to be potentially contagious. Perhaps you could expose me to some of your awesome. In bed. Again. But not Tuesdays, that's when I'm doing your mom and it would be weird if you were there too.

vacuumslayer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Substance McGravitas said...

Get the GIMP. Start it.
Open an image.
Choose Duplicate Layer from the layer menu.
Draw on the picture.
Save the picture but with .gif as the extension.
It'll ask you if you want to flatten the image or save it as an animation. Do the last thing.
Result.

Dragon-King Wangchuck said...

Dude. Doodling on Alison is not encouraging me at all. Not in the least.

Smut Clyde said...

6. Do not encourage SMG. So far he has not used the local-bulge tool (whatever it's called) to produce an animated pulsing Goatse, and we should keep it this way.

vacuumslayer said...

Um, hello...inspiration much? Don't you pretty much have to own that now?

Furniture Repairs Clifton said...

Thanks for wriiting this