2024-03-24

We Teach Life Sir

Since I’ve already suggested that everyone should read a thirty thousand word story from 1981, I guess I should keep recommending things. I mean if anyone actually reads these interminably long posts of mine, it’s pretty clear that I don’t much respect my audience’s time. 

Which is of course, actually true. I blog to quiet the voices in my head. I kind of expect no one to read these things. 

Anyways, the recommendation is a spoken word piece about Gaza. From Rafeef Ziadah from the time before the time before the time before the last time Israel assaulted Gaza. Or maybe the time before that. Anyways, here it is.




Why do I mention it? Because it is an amazing piece. But why do I mention it now? Well, I saw something that reminded me of that question “Don’t you think everything would be resolved if you just stopped teaching so much hatred to your children?”

No comments: